By popular demand, we developed a stainless steel version of our sliding double barn door hardware system with the grace and style of traditional barn door hardware and the industrial efficiency of the bypass door hardware suitable for interior and exterior applications!
RealCraft is founded on innovation - with the Stainless Steel Bypass Flat Track we expanded our Flat Track collection to save more space and used our most popular style to do it! Bypass flat track is a more efficient sliding hardware system. With two tracks - the doors slide and store one in front of the other. Available in our three most popular hanger profiles: classic, aero, and prop.
- Eliminates the need for the arc space of double swing doors.
- Doors store together = only half the space needed to the side compared to double swing doors.
- A large opening can be closed off and, when open, require only half the space at the side of the opening.
- Many configurations are possible - list below. Call our tech department to discuss options for your application.
- Single Kit (half opening clearance): Track length = width of opening
- Bi-part + By-Pass (half opening clearance): Double Kit - Track length = width of opening
- Single Kit (doors clear the opening): Track length = 1-½ times the width of the opening (doors clear the opening)
- By-Part + By-Pass (doors clear the opening): Double Kit - Track length = 1-½ times the width of the opening (doors clear the opening)
- Exterior areas
- New construction or Renovation
- Commercial or Residential
- Living / Dining
- Kitchen / Hall
- Bedroom / Bathroom
- Study / Hall
- Office / Hall
- & more...
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Solid Stainless Steel track
- Hangers and wheels (2 per door)
- By-pass brackets
- Spacers (application-specific)
- Nuts and bolts
- Anti-jump plate
- T guides
- 2-½” Spacer for hangers mount on door
- End stops