The Automatic Fremont Swing Out Garage Door Opener (AOCM) is unlike any other. With its patented German engineering, this swing out garage door opener is uniquely suited to operate out-swing carriage doors. The Fremont is durable, surprisingly quiet and very easy to install with our installation manual specifically written for this out-swing application. This opener has proven to be an affordable and reliable solution for many years. We are convinced that the Fremont will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
The Fremont Swing Out Garage Door Opener offers quiet operation and unique design through its patented technology. A travelling 24V DC motor attaches directly to the outswing doors via push rods, offering extremely quiet operation. This opener uses the smallest number of moving parts of any opener on the market, making it exceptionally durable. The control board has a motor brake function, meaning if the motor speed is exceeded, the motor brake actively uses the brake resistor.
There are also terminals that allow you to hook up to your home automation system, and automatically has operates with a soft close and open feature. The force process and positions are always known by the control unit, and any changes (attempted break in) will be recognized by the operator. Because of the learn mode (otherwise called Autoset), the motor will learn the force required to move the door during initial setup. This means the operator will not run at full strength (unless needed), but instead adapts to your application. With this operator there is only one limit stop located on the rail that needs to be adjusted, leaving the closing position to be programmed. The motor carriage is simply laid out and pre-installed on the rails. There is already a light located on the control unit with mounting holes pre-drilled, and a vacation button for your convenience. The control unit is connected to the rail with pre-installed wire connector, allowing the control unit to be mounted anywhere that is convenient. The Fremont requires zero maintenance and comes with a lifetime warranty on the whole unit, plus a 2-year warranty on all accessories.
Battery Backup is available for our customers purchasing this unit (required for California residents) and will hold a charge for 24hrs after losing power and can operate 1-15 uses of one charge. This system is meant for emergency situations not for long term use without power. The life of the batteries will last about 8-10 years!
THE FREMONT GARAGE DOOR OPENER KIT INCLUDES:
- Clear installation instructions specific to swing-out operation
- Heavy duty 24V DC motor for maximum performance
- Rail (10’) for ceiling mount application (NOTE: Rail does not have to be mounted horizontally, but can also have a minimal slope)
- Two (2) push rods for one pair of doors up to a 9’ opening (upgrade rod length for wider openings, see below for options)
- Pair of photo safety eyes
- Two (2) transmitters and interior wall station (4-button transmitters will operate up to four openings)
- Meet or exceeds UL 325 safety standards
- Pair of photo eyes (safety sensors)
- Safety Edge to be mounted on the doors
- Motor will sense resistance if faced with an obstacle
- Two (2) transmitters (remotes)
- Conveniently placed buttons on control unit to operate doors (open and close)
- Secure Rolling Code Technology: 128-bit encrypted rolling code
- Homelink compatible built into motor