How to define your handle function:
The CL400 Bi-Parting double barn door handle set is suitable for use where two doors meet in the middle. The "positive hold close action" brings the doors together smoothly and the sliding door magnetic latch holds them together until you're ready to open!
Our Pocket Door Hardware slides as smoothly as butter, tucks neatly into the wall, and saves a ton of space. RealCraft Pocket Door Hardware is the perfect solution for a tight space. In cases where a swinging door might bump into furniture, or not be able to open all the way, pocket doors are a great alternative.
****NOTE: Privacy and Key Locking Configurations are not suitable as high security option when used in a bi-parting door setup.*******
DESIGN & FEATURES:
- Options include Passage, Privacy and Key Locking
- Bi-Parting hardware matches other hardware in the range.
- Moving parts sit flush until the door closes to minimize wear
- door slides flush back into the pocket
- available in a range of finishes
- suits door 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" thick
*Handles for doors up to 2 1/4" available upon request. Please contact us for more information.