Please note: Osmo Extra Thin Wood Wax Oil cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area due to restrictions.
FOR INGREDIENT-RICH & DENSE HARDWOODS
Clear, satin wood finish which combines all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable and smooths wood surfaces. In comparison to other wood finishes, the natural vegetable oils and waxes allow for an even coloring and a harmonic, smooth surface result.
Easy application – no need for primer or sanding between coats – saves time and money. It meets the wood’s natural demands: it is micro-porous and does not crack, flake, peel, or blister. Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water in accordance with industrial norms. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals, and plants and is suitable for children’s toys, and fast to perspiration and saliva.
- Especially suitable for finishing exotic woods and dark hardwoods either as a base coat or a stand-alone
- Based on natural, rapidly renewable resources
- Micro-porous – won’t crack, peel, flake, or blister
- Breathable and moves with the wood
- Resistant against wine, beer, cola, tea, fruit juice, milk, and water
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- For other wood species without a high ingredient content, use Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original.
- Over application and low ventilation can increase the drying times.
- Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is suitable for any wood in the interior; wall and ceiling paneling, wooden flooring, furniture and children's toys.
- Due to the high water-repellent qualities, it is ideal for use in wet rooms (kitchens, bathrooms, swimming pools).
- Ingredient-rich wood species contain a high level of density, natural oils, resin and/or tannin content which Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin has been especially developed to protect.