Please note: Osmo Oil Stain cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area due to restrictions.
STUNNING COLOR FOR INTERIORS
Color and protect wooden floors without visible transitions, applying a single coat of the Oil Stain will create a transparent look showing the wood’s natural grain, whilst an optional second coat can give a more intensive color tone. A clear final coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil is a must to protect pigmented finishes from wearing the color.
- Extremely durable and hard-wearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Attractive color tones, transparent or intensive
- Specifically for commercial use
- Suitable for all woods including exotic woods
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat-proof, suitable for children’s toys
- Micro-porous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times.
- Apply one coat for a transparent colour tone, or apply a second coat for an intensive colour tone to show less of the grain.
- A top coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil 2K is always required.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discoloration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discoloration or staining.
- Always trial apply!