Please note: 'Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus' cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area in any size due to restrictions. The 2.5L size cannot be shipped to the following States: CA, MN, WI, IL, MI, OH, PA, NY, VT, NH, ME, UT, AZ.
HIGH COVERAGE THAT SAVES TIME AND MONEY
Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus is a semi-transparent, satin exterior and interior wood finish that colors, protects and meets the full needs of exterior wood with only a single coat.
The finish enhances the natural wood grain and texture and is also micro-porous which leaves a breathable surface. Does not crack, peel, flake or blister. Very durable, water repellent, moisture regulating, prevents wood swelling and is weather and UV resistant. Extremely high coverage and only one coat is required – saving time and money!
- Only one coat is required – saves time and money
- Doubled coverage due to high solids content
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Ideal for children’s exterior play sets and garden furniture
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Dirt, Weather and UV resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Micro-porous, breathable finish does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- For new or sanded ingredient-rich wood species, please allow approx. 12 weeks weathering prior to application.
- The transparent color tone of the finish will be influenced by the wood's natural color, and testing first is always recommended.
- Ripped or sawed woods are highly porous and require more material as a result, reducing the coverage.
- Recommended application amount is approx. 35 ml/m²