Please note: Osmo TopOil cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area due to restrictions.
SAY "GOODBYE" TO WATER MARKS
Osmo TopOil is a High-solid Food-safe Hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hard-wearing. It is water repellent and dirt resistant as well as resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving any marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.
- DIN and EN rated for direct contact with food
- Ideal for countertops, tabletops, chopping boards, etc.
- Very durable and hard-wearing – water and chemical resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola, and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat-proof, suitable for children’s toys
- Micro-porous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- For wood species that have high contents of resin and/or oil (such as Teak, Mahogany, Cedar, Iroko etc.), we recommend to apply Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin instead.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discoloration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discoloration or staining.