Please note: Osmo Wood Wax Intensive Finish cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles, CA area due to restrictions.
ALL AROUND INTERIOR PROTECTION
Osmo Wood Wax Intensive Finishes provide more intensive color finishes and benefit from 2 coats to achieve the most vibrant color. These high-solid wood wax finishes combine all the advantages of oils and waxes in one unique product. Resistant to water and dirt and very durable, the waxes smooth the wood surface while the oils penetrate to protect from within.
Easy application with a cloth, brush, or white pad – no need for a primer or sanding between coats, which saves time and money. Resistant against liquid spillages and also easy to refresh or spot-repair. When dried the surface is non-toxic and safe for humans, plants and animals.
- Suitable for all interior use
- One coat produces a transparent color, or two coats produces an opaque color
- Based on Sunflower oil, Soy bean oil, Thistle oil, Carnauba and Candelilla wax
- Very durable and hard-wearing – water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweat-proof, suitable for children’s toys
- Micro-porous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- For resinous wood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin.
- Two coats can be applied on wooden furniture, doors and joinery, but only one coat on flooring - as a second coat of Osmo Polyx®-Oil is required.
- Wood grain remains visible with 'transparent' tones and wood grain is hidden (after two coats) of 'intensive' tones.
- Recommended application amount is 35 ml/m²
- Lightly colored glazing effect: within 20 minutes after applying the coat, wipe with a cloth or a white pad along the wood grain.
- As a coloring primer for flooring: Leave to dry for approx. 24 hrs to allow pigmentation to cure before applying second coat with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
- For more natural color tones, see Osmo Wood Wax Transparent Finishes.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discoloration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discoloration or staining.
- Always trial apply!