The Franklin Autoswing automatic door opener is designed to swing open garage/carriage doors with the click of a button. With European engineering, the design is compact, smooth, and quiet. The motors mount above the opening, without a track along the ceiling, leaving the space open from floor to ceiling. Customize with accessories - Homelink Compatilibity, WiFi Hub, Interior or Exterior Wireless wall button, Battery Backup, and even a Solar module!
As America’s premier builder of carriage doors, we’ve partnered with a leading European Automation Manufacturer and created the perfect partnership. An automatic door opener designed for swinging carriage (garage) doors. Precision engineering makes the Franklin smooth, quiet, and reliable. The motor mounts above the opening, no ceiling track = open space floor to ceiling. Which leaves space for vehicle lifts, lighting, living space, and more possibilities. Customize with the optional accessories.
SUITABLE APPLICATIONS: (each door up to 550# and 10ft wide)
- New construction or Renovation
- Commercial or Residential
- Garage / Carport
- Workshop / Shed
- Pole Barns / Horse Stable
- Airplane Hanger
- Boat & RV Storage Buildings
- & more...
- Each motor is protected inside a compact enclosure and includes a key knob with manual override.
- Many programming options
- Delayed opening
- In-swing or out-swing
- Decelerated closing
- Pedestrian open - designate one door to open for foot traffic
- Password protection
- & more...
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- (2) Motors (24V) and Pivot Arms
- Control Box Panel, 120 Volts
- Pair of Infrared Safety Sensors
- (2) 4-Button remote controls (will support up to (4) sets of openers)
- Wall Control Station (low voltage wiring included)
- Optional Accessories (sold separately):
- Battery Backup (Required in the State of California)
- Additional 4-Button Remote (2 are included)
- Outdoor Wireless Keypad
- Indoor Wireless Wall Button
- Extended Range Antenna
- WiFi Hub for App
- Homelink compatibility
- Wiring Kit for Remodel
- Solar Module
- Professional installer recommended - Electrician specializing in Low Voltage.
- Member of the trade familiar with low voltage/gate installations
- Builders, Contractors, and homeowners - will vary based on skill level.