Please note: 'Osmo Decking Oil' cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area in any size due to restrictions. The 2.5L size cannot be shipped to the following States: CA, MN, WI, IL, MI, OH, PA, NY, VT, NH, ME, UT, AZ.
MEETING THE DEMANDS OF WOODEN DECKING
Can be used on exterior horizontal and vertical surfaces applications. Natural oil based protective finish for exterior wood that does not peel, crack, flake or blister. Micro-porous, breathable finish allowing the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage. Water-repellent, extremely weather and UV resistant. Easy to apply as well as renew, no sanding or primer necessary. When dry, the finish is safe for humans, animals and plants and is suitable for children’s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm).
- Effectively colors pressure treated and untreated woods
- Natural wood character and grain remains visible
- UV-Resistant (except Clear 1277)
- Micro-porous finish that will not crack, peel or flake
- Safe for animals and plants once dry – naturally!
- Very water and dirt resistant – water beads on surface
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- German quality = Easy application with professional excellent results
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Clear Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time.
- The darker the color, the slower the greying process of the wood will start to appear.
- Recommended application is 35ml/m²
Note: The above color shades are a true likeness of the original, after application onto Bangkirai, Teak and Larch. Products may be applied to any wood species, however, some variation may occur due to species variation, screen brightness and uploading processes. It is advisable to test colors on a small sample, as some colors may appear differently on other wood species.