Please note: Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax cannot be shipped to the greater Los Angeles area due to restrictions.
Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax is perfect for all exterior wood projects where the end grain requires protection from weathering and water ingress. Ideally suited for use as a decking end grain sealer, this product is compatible with other products in the Osmo exterior wood finishes range. The surface is water and dirt resistant. Swelling and shrinking as well as 'bleeding' of the contents of the wood will be reduced. It is clear and is therefore universally applicable.
- An end grain sealer suitable for use on exterior decking, cladding and roof soffits
- Water and dirt-repellent
- Seals end grain to protect against cracks resulting from weathering
- Minimizes water absorption through cut ends
- Prevents timber drying out at end grains
- Helps to prevent wood swelling and shrinkage
- Dries to a clear finish
- Based on a blend of natural plant oils and waxes
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- See how Osmo compares to other finishes here.
- Apply to the raw end grain only. Do not use Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax on large areas.
- To achieve the best protection of strongly absorbing wood grain we recommend to apply 2 coats successively, wet on wet.
- Recommended application amount of 150ml/m² for first coat, and 50 ml/m² for the second coat.
- 375ml covers approx 250 decking boards, covering both ends.