REALCRAFT GIVEAWAY – SEATTLE HOME SHOW
No purchase necessary to enter or win, nor will a purchase improve one's chances of winning. By entering this Giveaway you agree to subscribe to RealCraft’s newsletter.
Real Carriage Door Co. dba RealCraft, 9803 44th Ave, Suite 102, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.
The entry period begins on Saturday, February 25th, 2023, and ends Sunday, March 5th, 2023 (the “Entry Period”).
To enter the Giveaway, entrants must go to the RealCraft’s Booth at the Seattle Home and Garden Show (Lumen Field Event Center 1000 Occidental Avenue South, booth 528). Next, you must fill out your First Name, Last Name, a VALID Emaill Address, a valid phone number, and enter their guess to the question “How Many Spacers Are In Here?”.This process will grant one single entry.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This giveaway is open only to legal US residents who are 18 years of age or older as of February 25, 2023. Entrants must possess valid state or government-issued identification or other proof of identity and residency, as determined by Sponsors. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, participating sponsors, promotional agencies and their advertising agencies, employees of other television or radio stations, and all their subsidiaries, or affiliates, and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the eligibility of any and all contestants.
The winner will be the participant with that entered the exact number of spacers inside the displayed and locked acrylic container at RealCraft’s booth at the Seattle Home Show. One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries on Monday, March 7th, 2023 and will be publicly announced by March 8th. Winner must have a valid email address account where they can be notified, and Sponsor will attempt to notify winner via that account. If winner is unreachable by March 9, 2023, the winner is determined to be ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another winner randomly selected from the pool of remaining eligible entries (time permitting). In case more than one entrant guessed the correct number of spacers, the winner will be the one that submitted their response first. In case no entrants guessed the correct amount, the winner will be the closest guess immediately lower than the correct amount.
Winner is subject to verification by RealCraft of the winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number (where the prize value is equal to or greater than $600.00). In order to claim his or her prize, winner must contact RealCraft by designated time or forfeit the prize. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity. Failure to do so will disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner from eligible entries received or to not award the prize at all.
One (1) Handcrafted Fire Place Mantel by RealCraft. The Fair Market Value of the prizes is $800.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including store credit, for any reason. Costs of transportation and accommodations, where applicable, and any other cost not specifically included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than provided for in these Rules.
- Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE GIVEAWAY.,
- Sponsors are not responsible and shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or Winner’s use of the Prize. All entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their parent companies and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, representatives, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs, causes of action or claims related to any allegation regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and as to the Winner and guest any travel therein, the award, the receipt, or the use of any part of the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity or privacy Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners. Neither the failure of Sponsors to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsors in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of each Sponsors’ right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
Sponsors reserve the right to delay winner announcements, postpone or reschedule all or some of the giveaway events, and/or modify giveaway deadlines at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be announced and posted on Sponsor’s website atrealcraft.com.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for human errors or for any damaged, tampered with, delayed, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, lost, forged, misaddressed, misdirected, mutilated, mass machine-generated, unintelligible, incomprehensible, postage-due or stolen mail or entries or entries otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical errors in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes or any advertising materials for the Sweepstakes, or for any kind of computer, electronic, hardware, software, Internet, network, technical or telephone failures and/or problems caused by the Sponsors or the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, typographical, electronic, network or other error that may occur in receiving and/or processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or by infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure.
- These Official Rules shall be governed, construed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
Any unauthorized use of copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property of RealCraft without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- This Giveaway is not, in any form, associated with the Seattle Home Show Organizers.