This Box Rail Sliding Hardware is rated to carry a 400lb door (per pair of trolleys). Box rail is perfect for both interior and exterior applications - the trolleys roll inside the “box” track and are protected from the elements. In addition, this simplifies the look as the wheels are not visible. For an industrial / rugged look - perfect for lofts, warehouses, barns, or, in contrast - modern interiors! Available in a variety of finish options (including Stainless Steel) and weight ratings.
In 2008, before the barn and sliding hardware boom began, we realized our solid wood (and heavy) carriage doors needed to slide, thus requiring an equally solid/robust sliding hardware - and our Box Rail Sliding Hardware line was born! Our Box rail line is available in a range of weight ratings - 400, 600, 800, and up to 5,000lbs (per door) making it the perfect choice for everyday home interior projects - bedrooms, bathrooms, shed and also the large and extra-large applications - airplane hangers, RV garages, garage doors, Horse barns, heavy industrial agricultural buildings, etc.
RealCraft has set the industry standard with Box rail sliding hardware, starting with the trolleys. We start with the highest quality raw materials - all stainless steel parts and high-density polymer wheels. These are as smooth and quiet rolling as you get. Available in Stainless Steel, Galvanized, powder coated Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and more.
CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO MOUNTING OPTIONS:
- Soffit Mount (underneath the header)
- Side Mount (on the face of the header).
COMPATIBLE DOOR CONFIGURATIONS:
- Single Sliding -
- Single Door - Soffit Mount or Side Mount.
- Cascading Doors - (3) or more doors in an opening, multiple tracks. The “lead” door opens first. Soffit Mount only.
- Bi-Parting -
- Two Doors that part in the center of an opening - One door slides open to the left and one door slides open to the right. Soffit or Side Mount.
- Bi-Parting Doors that Cascade - Doors that meet in the center of an opening with multiple doors on each side. Soffit or Side Mount.
- By-Passing -
- Two doors that slide in front of one another. Soffit or Side Mount.
- New construction or Renovation
- Commercial or Residential
- Garage / Carport
- Workshop / Shed
- Pole Barns / Horse Stable
- Airplane Hanger
- Boat & RV Storage Buildings
- & more...
(data about the product itself - what function/flexibility do you get?)
- Side Mount or Soffit Mount
- Single or Multiple door configurations
- Interior or Exterior applications
- Optional Accessories:
- T Guide
- C Guide
- Adjustable C Guide
- Wall Mount Stay Roller
- Heavy Duty Industrial Floor Mount Stay Roller
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
(Parts may vary based on Soffit Mount or Side Mount, see installation guide)
- Trolleys (associated parts included)
- Mounting Brackets / Hangers
- Mounting Screws
- Nuts & Washers
- End Blinds
- Adjustable End Stop
- Lag Screws (optional)