The Edison Automatic Sliding Door Opener provides convenience and accessibility for sliding door applications. The motor and track mount to the ceiling or wall above the opening and the arm connects to the door. With the click of a button, the automated doors slide horizontally to open or close.
As America’s premier builder of carriage doors, RealCraft specially developed and designed the Edison automatic sliding door opener in 2008 with collaboration from our European manufacturer. It is great for pole barns, workshops, sheds, garages, and more! It has been tailored to be simple, robust, and ideal for the most common sliding setups.
COMPATIBLE DOOR CONFIGURATIONS
Single Sliding -
- Single Door - with one arm and motor.
- Cascading Doors - Multiple doors in an opening, only the lead door has an arm and motor. When the doors open, the lead door “catches” the doors in sequence.
- Two Doors that part in the center of an opening - One door slides open to the left and one door slides open to the right. Each door has one arm and motor.
- Bi-Parting Doors with Cascade - Doors that meet in the center of an opening with multiple doors on each side. Only the lead door has an arm and motor. As the doors slide open the lead door “catches” the doors in sequence.
- Two doors that slide in front of one another - Each door has one attachment to a motor. Typically for by-passing doors - only half of the opening will be clear at a time.
- New construction or Renovation
- Commercial or Residential
- Garage / Carport
- Workshop / Shed
- Pole Barns / Horse Stable
- Airplane Hanger
- Boat & RV Storage Buildings
- & more..
- Ceiling or Wall mount options
- Single or Multiple door configurations
- Meets UL 325 Saftey Standards
- Optional Accessories:
- Battery Backup (Required in California)
- Additional (4) button remote
- Outdoor Keypad
- Wireless Wall Button
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- Installation Manual
- Heavy Duty 24V DC Motor
- Motor - (Homelink Compatible (sold separately))
- Track with pre-installed motor (above) with wire connector attached (9’ MIN length)
- Fasteners to attach door
- Pair of photoeyes (sensors)
- Safety Edge (safety sensor)
- Two remotes (transmitters)
- Control Unit
* Free shipping is available on purchases of $75 or more to any location within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada. Free shipping is not available for Hawaii, Alaska, or for orders requiring LTL shipping.
** In Stock Ships Same Day - when order placed by 2:00pm (Pacific Standard Time)